Submit to The Intima
The submission deadline for the Fall 2013 issue is August 1st, 2013
- Please submit only one entry per submission form. We welcome a maximum of three submissions per author per issue.
- We welcome simultaneous submissions, but if your work is accepted elsewhere, please inform us immediately to have the piece withdrawn from consideration.
- The file name should match the title of the piece. (For example if your poem is called "Leaves" the file name should be Leaves.doc or Leaves.docx")
- Please do not include a cover letter or identifying heading within the submission document. Submissions with any identifying information will not be reviewed.
- Prose/Poetry: Submit as .docx or .doc; 12 pt Times New Roman, no headers, footers, or page nu Include the word count in the Comments section.
- Media/Art: Submit in JPEG, PNG, or MP3 format. Please ensure that your name does not appear within the piece (aside from signatures in the corner of paintings).
- Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide individual feedback on submissions.
- We are unable to accept changes to pieces, including changes to the author biography, after submission. Please be sure that what you submit is what you wish to have published.